Here's your top 7 top tips for planning the best festival ever.
- Plan your festival style - playful or practical?
- Pick your shows and find your crew - prioritise the music acts you want to see and make sure you bring along some awesome friends and family to hang with
- Pack the stuff everyone forgets - sunscreen, hat, brolly, portable charger (or head to the re-charge station at the yards)
- Bring an empty water bottle to keep hydrated - there's hydration stations to top up
- Don't let your shoes slow you down (or prepare & bring plenty of bandaids)
- Be open to experiencing something new - enjoy music you've not heard before, have a chat at the historical centre, play cowpat lotto, walk a labyrinth at the historic Christ Church, buy a piece of artwork.
- Ask a community volunteer - head to the Information Tent to find out all you need to know about the festival